Monday 1 February 2016

My home of the future

I must recognize that since I've become a mother, I had never seen  as many animation films or cartoons as I do now. The funny thing of it all is that I've started to remember and watch again my all-time favourite cartoons. 

The most special was The Jetson. I loved it because when I was a child, I firmly believed  that the future, my life, my school, my job, and so on and so forth,  would be as this cartoon. For example, I thought my home would be raised high above the ground on adjustable columns in the outer space. It would have little furniture, in fact,  the home's style will be minimalist, so that everything I need would be integrated in the house or in  some robots.

Regarding my daily life, it will be leisurely, because all my household chores will be assisted by numerous labor-saving devices. I will just have pushed some buttons to start to clean the house or cook or  to do whatever. I won't be worrying about doing the housework, because  it will have been programmed. In fact, I will have only to elect the frecuency (every day, every week, and so on).

The most common appliances will have become robots who will be doing different kinds  of tasks at home. In other words, the life in the future will be designied by robotic contraptions. Therefore, I will be living in  smart-houses, which will be controled by my voice. For instance, if I want to take a bubble bath I´ll only have to say: ' I need a bubble bath' and immediately it will be prepared in  few minutes or if I have a party, I could choose my clothes by means of some holograms.

 We will have learned to save our time to enjoy our free time or to enjoy all the important things really.



No comments:

Post a Comment