Friday 16 December 2016

Learning to fly

Dear Aunt Marta .....
Thank you for all the smiles you have given me,
for your patience, for your love,
for being there to support me
not only in the bad and difficult times, when I needed it most,
but also to share my joys and triumphs,

Thank you for showing me that despite the problems and
more complicated situations it is possible to display a big smile,

Thanks for your generosity,
thanks for sharing what you had, not what you had left,
thank you for understanding my character or for trying,

Thank you for being a part of my life
thanks for your embroidery, your wool and crazy ...
thank you for fighting and getting up again and again

Thank you for facing your illness with optimism !!!

This list could be endless....
that's why I just want to tell you that I love you so much ...
Today you come home, and all the love you have given
whoever has met you will meet you at the airport.

I wish I could be with you, but you know that
although we are not together we are united.




No comments:

Post a Comment