Tuesday 10 November 2015

Songs, songs and songs ....

When I was 8 or 9 years old, I had a memorable experience with this song. I remember that I was so  happy, because my basketball team won for the  first time a championship title (then this song was a hit). This fantastic fact, not only resulted in my love for this sport, but also I could learn many things. I learnt that friendship  goes beyond time and space, I learnt to appreciate teamwork, I learnt to develop my possibilities more than my limitations. In a nutshell, I learnt to live...




Every time that I listen to this song, it reminds me of  my Bolivian family, especially   my mother. I remember  her unconditional  love for me. Since I've been living  here,  I've discovered even more her qualities and day after day and after day I love her more!


Finally, I would like to share  this song because I  simply love Bossa Nova  and I admire  both songwriters.




No comments:

Post a Comment